Policing the Internet: Jake Baker and beyond
March 9, 1995
The transcript of this panel discussion is copyrighted by the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review. Any unauthorized use is prohibited. Please confine any Internet reference beyond short quotations to links to this Web page. To request permission for broader use of this transcript, please contact email@example.com.
The views expressed in this transcript are those of the speakers. The Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review does not specifically endorse the views of any of the speakers.
Transcript compiled by Michael Coddington, Rebecca Duncan, and Andrew Boer.
- Green Technology and Economic Revitalization
in Michigan (2011)
- The Law and Economics of
Drug Development (2008)
- 21st Century Copyright Law in the Digital Domain (2006)
- Life Sciences, Technology, and the Law (2003)
- Law, Policy, and
The Convergence of Telecommunications and Computing Technologies (2001)
- Challenging Traditional Legal Paradigms: Is Technology Outpacing the Law? (1999)
- Redefining Access to Information: Power, Politics, Law, and the New Technology (1997)
- Advising Businesses in an Online Digital World: The Risks and Rewards of Electronic Commerce (1996)
- Policing the Internet:
Jake Baker and beyond (1995)
- Competition and the Information Superhighway (1994)